Personal Trainer – Docklands, Melbourne
We are looking for a hungry and motivated Personal Trainer, who has a passion for the Fitness Industry! Our current opportunity allows you to charge your own rates, keep 100% of your generated revenue and become a Leader in the Personal Training Industry.
We are seeking someone who wants to work for us exclusivly and focus solely on developing a strong client base with a high earning potential.
- Close and convert clients; this can be from foot traffic, actively targeting local businesses and Facebook ads
- Use your own professional and personal social media accounts to attract new clients on a daily basis
- One on One Personal Training
- Instructing Group PT Classes
- Be seen as an expert and trusted provider of fitness and wellness
- Actively targeting local and corporate businesses within the Docklands area; providing presentations on our services
- Create instructional videos and training material for clients
- Proactively supporting and engaging with your clients outside of the training session.
- We seek someone who can be flexible with their working hours i.e. can work early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
- Weekly working hours should range anywhere from 25 to 55 hours per week
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness (or equivalent)
- Senior First Aid & Fitness Australia Registration
- Will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to build strong and professional relationships with clients.
- You will demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, who can engage and encourage their clients to achieve their goals.
Prime Studio Location & Regular Foot Traffic
High Earning Potential
Low Rent – No Franchise Fee Or Bond
Incentives and Rewards
- Access to a high number of new leads
- Existing client base that can be used to generate new business
The successful applicant will be joining Australia’s Leading Personal Training Team. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Bryan at; Contact@InFitPTv.com